banner
Dec 6, 2016
749 Views

3-Year-Old Inhales Tiny Popcorn Kernel. 6 Months Later, Doctors Say They Must Pull Life Support

Written by
banner
Prev1 of 4
Use your ← → (arrow) keys to browse

Mirranda Grace Lawson, a toddler, tragically died in November 2016 six months after she choked on a popcorn kernel. Mirranda’s mother, Alison Lawson, was celebrating her birthday by staying home and spending time with her children and husband, Patrick. The entire day was full of happiness and fun until Mirranda came running into the room with her eyes wide in panic.

Prev1 of 4
Use your ← → (arrow) keys to browse

Loading...
Article Categories:
Health
banner

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *