banner
Dec 5, 2016
1361 Views

DO NOT USE YOUR PHONE WHILE IT IS CHARGING. YOU’VE BEEN WARNED!

Written by
banner
Prev1 of 4
Use your ← → (arrow) keys to browse

Even though cell phone injuries happen rarely, they do happen. Gabbie Fedro, a 13-year-old girl got serious burns as a result of the overheated phone charger. As a matter of fact, the overheated charger gave her second-degree burns! She was using a T-Mobile LG d500, a mobile phone that she received as Christmas gift. Her father heard screaming from her bedroom and “She came running downstairs after it happened grabbing her neck. She was in so much pain she was screaming hysterically,” her mother says.

Prev1 of 4
Use your ← → (arrow) keys to browse

Loading...
Article Categories:
Health
banner

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *