Our body can tell us if something inside is wrong. This is a mechanism which shows us the bad symptoms, revealing that we suffer from a certain condition. Thus, we have to be watchful and not ignore these signs.
These are the most common symptoms that show we suffer from a certain type of vitamin deficiency:
1.Cracks in the corners of the mouth
The most common causes:
- Lowered bite or missing of the back teeth
- Vitamin B deficiency
- Stomach disorders, related to hyper secretion of gastric acid which damages the mucous membranes of the lips
- Anemia, usually caused by iron deficiency
- Improper oral hygiene or poor sanitary conditions
- Infection caused by bacteria staphylococcus and streptococcus, fungi (mostly candida)
- Weakened immune system
- Often occurs in people who talk because moisturize their lips with their tongue while talking
Diabetes Also, you should know that these symptoms are a sign of vitamin B (B3, B2 and B12) and zinc deficiency.