banner
Jan 11, 2017
923 Views

GIRLS BE VERY CAREFUL: YOU MAY LOSE MEMORY, HAIR, NAILS USING….

Written by
banner
Prev1 of 3
Use your ← → (arrow) keys to browse

This is a life story of a girl, which may happen to you if you make the same mistake she did.

One day she just fainted in the bathroom. As well, she started to lose her hair and her nails were falling… The doctors have told her that it was a consequence of the well-known toxic shock, a rare bacterial disease that is obtained as a result of using tampons.

Prev1 of 3
Use your ← → (arrow) keys to browse

Loading...
Article Categories:
Health
banner

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *